Precor 9.33 Treadmill
Designed for home use, the 9.33 features a 3.0 hp motor, 16 programs, and 2 user IDs.
Deck and Belt
• Ground Effects® Impact Control System helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
• Integrated Footplant™ Technology makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in-control.
• The deck is phenolic laminate bonded to 1” medium density fiberboard. Deck can be flipped to double life.
• Dry Lube belt lubrication system requires no maintenance.
• Steel crowned drive and take up roller keep belt centered to reduce maintenance and eliminate noise.
• The belt is a multi-ply polyester satin weave with a PVC surface.
• 3.0 hp continuous-duty DC motor runs cool and quiet, providing substantial power and torque at all speeds.
• The integrated fan on the flywheel aids cooling.
• Slotted optical speed sensor with injection molded switch wheel guarantee exact sensor readings.
• Bio-feedback center with SmartRate® provides dedicated feedback on heart rate and calories.
• Quick keys provide easy access for adjustment of speed and incline.
• Options menu offers wide choice of metrics, user defined languages, and user defined units of measure.
• Workout Summary provides details including: % Complete, Average Heart Rate*, Average Speed, Maximum Heart Rate*, Personal Best Record*, Time and Time in Zone*
Frame and Lift
• Powder-coating process adds cosmetic topcoat and durability to frame.
• Lift unit generates up to 1000 lbs. of thrust and operates in compression.
• Structural frame components are fully welded, not bolted together.
• Threads in lift actuator screw are covered at low incline to prevent dust collection, extending the life of the lift mechanism.
• Ability to set weight, age and workout stats for each user.
• Ability to set interval speeds and inclines for each user.
• Ability to enable/disable password.
• SmartRate® shows actual heart rate in relation to the target zone for weight loss and cardio training.
• Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading* and hand held heart rate reading.
• QuickStart™ for user convenience lets user begin workout with the push of a single button.
• Saves age, weight and last program used for 2 users.
• Accessory holders for water bottle, reading material and portable music.
• Magnetic safety clip when detached immediately turns off power bringing treadmill to a gentle stop.
• Lifetime frame and welds
• 10 years parts and wear items
• 1 year labor
• (2) Custom, Heart Rate*, Interval, Manual, One Mile, 5K, 10K, Random, (3) Run, (3) Walk, Weight Loss
• Calories, Distance, Heart Rate*, Incline, Pace, Profile, SmartRate®, Speed, Target Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining
Landice L7 Ortho Base Cardio Trainer w/Fan